A LINC Box is a subscription of fresh, locally grown produce delivered to you once a week! We are offering our multi-farm LINC Box at Gonzaga, Kootenai Medical, and we are adding more locations all the time! We are a cooperatively owned food hub that has over 50 member farms around Spokane to bring you fresh, sustainably grown, local food. Our produce subscription season runs from June-November. A shorter or custom time-frame can be negotiated. Email us for accommodations.
Full (3-4 people): $50/week
Half (1-2 people): $25/week
The share sizes are based on the amount of produce we can purchase from the farmers each week with the amount of money the share is worth. If you find that the share you sign up for initially is too large or too small, you can change your selection anytime during the season. Each week you will receive a unique set of fresh items, mostly staples you are familiar with, along with something new to try. We will work to ensure a good week-to-week variety (so you do not drown in any one item)!
We will be including two recipes each week that utilize much of the seasonal fresh produce you will be receiving. These recipes will be created by our partner Pantry Fuel.
The shares are billed on a monthly cycle and when you sign up you will be required to pay a deposit equal to 1 month, which will be credited towards your last month of membership. You can also skip a week when necessary, and if you program in a delivery hold on your account, you will not be charged for that week.
We use software called Farmigo software to manage the subscriptions. You will be able to log on to your account at any time to change your subscription, add delivery holds for weeks you will be out of town, and see your payment history.
See our LINC Box policies HERE.
In addition to fresh fruits and vegetables, you can add extras onto your weekly basket. Options are as follows:
- 1 dozen farm fresh eggs each other week - $6/dozen
- 2 dozen eggs every other week - $6/dozen
- 1 gallon of local whole milk - $6/week
- 1/2 gallon of local whole milk - $3.50/week
- Protein share every other week - $30/week - assortment of local chicken, pork, beef, or lamb (selection will vary from week-to-week)
- Cheese Share every other week - $20/week - mix of cow and goat cheeses
- 1 quart yogurt each other week - $9/week
- 2 quarts yogurt every other week - $18/week
- 1 loaf artisan bread each week - $8/week
- 2 loaves of artisan bread each week - $16/week