Fresh, locally grown produce delivered to you once a week! We are offering our multi-farm CSA at Gonzaga, McKinstry, and INHS. We are a cooperatively owned food hub that has over 40 member farms around Spokane to bring you fresh, sustainably grown, local food. Our CSA season runs from June-November. A shorter or custom time-frame can be negotiated. Email us for accommodations.
Full (3-4 people): $40/week
Half (1-2 people): $20/week
The share sizes are based on the amount of produce we can purchase from the farmers each week with the amount of money the share is worth. If you find that the share you sign up for initially is too large or too small, you can change your selection anytime during the season. Each week you will receive a unique set of fresh items, mostly staples you are familiar with, along with something new to try. We will work to ensure a good week-to-week variety (so you do not drown in any one item)!
The shares are billed on a monthly cycle and when you sign up you will be required to pay a deposit equal to 1 month, which will be credited towards your last month of membership. You can also skip a week when necessary, and if we are notified ahead of time, you will not be charged for that week.
In addition to fresh fruits and vegetables, you can add extras onto your weekly basket. Options are as follows:
- 1 dozen farm fresh eggs each other week - $6/dozen
- 2 dozen eggs every other week - $6/dozen
- 1 gallon of local whole milk - $6/week
- 1/2 gallon of local whole milk - $3.50/week
- Protein share every other week - $30/week - assortment of local chicken, pork, beef, or lamb (selection will vary from week-to-week)
- Cheese Share every other week - $20/week - mix of cow and goat cheeses
- 1 quart yogurt each other week - $9/week
- 2 quarts yogurt every other week - $18/week
- 1 loaf artisan bread each week - $8/week
- 2 loaves of artisan bread each week - $16/week
Each week your CSA share, and any add-on items you have signed up for, will be available for you to pick-up at your worksite (each Wednesday). Gonzaga pickups are Wednesday 4-6pm in the Zag Shop foyer. McKinstry pickups are Wednesday from 3-5 in the main kitchen. INHS St. Lukes pickups are on Wednesday from 3-6 in the employee break room on the first floor. INHS Wells Fargo pickups are on Wednesday from 3-6pm at the front desk.
The Gonzaga site is open to the public while the other sites are restricted to employees of that particular site.