What's in the box?
Half share pictured
Half Share $25/week (Feeds 1-2)
Receive 6-8 local, organically grown fruits and vegetables. You will receive at least one fruit item and we try not to repeat any product two weeks in a row. If you cook a lot, the half share will feed 1-2 people for a week. If you cook just a few nights a week, you can easily stretch it to feed more.
Full Share $50/week (Feeds 3-4)
Perfect for a larger family. All the same items as the half share but double the quantity. Sometimes you may receive a "bonus" item! This share will feed 3-4 if you cook every night. If you cook just a few nights a week, you will have plenty for freezing or canning, or feed 6+ people.
You'll also receive a customized recipe for each week's box contents from Pantry Fuel and a pack list that details what farm each ingredient came from.
Watch the seasons change through the items in your share! Here are some sample boxes you can expect during the season (quantities reflect half share option):
+ Example Spring Share
- 1 bunch radishes (Ace of Spades Farm, Spokane, WA)
- 8 oz spinach (McKerracher Farm, Carreywood, ID)
- 1 bunch japanese turnips (Urban Eden Farm, Spokane, WA)
- 1 lb rhubarb (My Square Garden, Spokane, WA)
- 1 lb cucumbers (Elithorp Farm, Deer Park, WA)
- 2 oz clamshell of sunflower micro greens (Full Bushel Farm, Medical Lake, WA)
+ Example Summer Share
- 1 bunch basil (Footehills Farm, Colbert, WA)
- 2 japanese eggplant (Jackson Farm, Spokane Valley, WA)
- 1 lb mixed summer squash (Fleming Family Farm, Chattaroy, WA)
- 1 bunch carrots (Ace of Spades Farm, Spokane, WA)
- 1 lb heirloom tomatoes (Jackson Farm, Spokane Valley, WA)
- 1 lb peaches (Apple Cart Fruits, Okanogan, WA)
- 1 head lettuce (Full Bushel Farm, Medical Lake, WA)
+ Example Fall Share
- 1 lb heirloom apples (In-Cider Trading, Spokane, WA)
- 1 lb sweet onions (Channing Brothers, Twisp, WA)
- 1 winter squash (Kowitz Family Farm, Kettle Falls, WA)
- 3 heads garlic (Footehills Farm, Colbert, WA)
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes (Vern's Veggies, Cocolalla, ID)
- 1 lb sweet potatoes (Filaree Farm, Okanogan, WA)
- 1 bunch kale (Ace of Spades Farm, Spokane, WA)
Round out your produce box with these great add-ons and skip the grocery store altogether!
+ Milk $3.50-$6 (weekly)
Grass fed, organic milk from Pure Eire Dairy in Othello, WA. Half or whole gallons. 2% or whole milk.
+ Cheese $20 (bi-weekly)
Assortment of locally made cow milk and goat milk cheeses.
+ Eggs $6/doz (bi-weekly)
Pastured, free range, from the happiest dang chickens you ever saw!
+ Protein $30 (bi-weekly)
A rotating assortment of local, pasture raised proteins. Grass fed beef and lamb, pastured pork and poultry. Expect 3-4 lbs of meat per share (depending on value of cuts in cluded)
+ Bread $8 (weekly)
1 loaf of artisnal bread from Culture Breads. Flour locally sourced and fresh milled for each batch. Slow fermented, old world bread cooked in a wood fired oven. It's. So. Good.
+ Coffee $12 (weekly)
1 lb of locally roasted, fair trade, organic coffee. Ground or whole bean.